Its simply been a super busy week at work.. with year end.. and mountains of things to accomplish..
I spent the weekend... doing a little bit of shopping.. and then dreaming of my trip to Myanmar.. I so so loved it..
The image about was how paintings were sold on the road side.. The artists would sit next to the paintings as well... so you could interact with them.
These rain drums have my heart for sure!! I'm going to get one at some point. I love the idea!! and they look so stunning.
The sham tribes and their weaves. Isn't that so nice.. She could sit there for hours weaving..
Now in one of our hotels.. this was a little brown umbrella on the ceiling.. used as a lampshade.. Interesting isnt it?
I like when hotels get a little creative...
Join me at 'The Weekly Story' linky-party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
- Do a post on your blog: about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!