We started out weekend with a visit to the Ripe Market..
The Ripe Food & Craft Market is an extremely unique community event, offering visitors an opportunity to buy organic food, fruits & vegetables. The Ripe Market is a farmers market that offers organic food, arts, crafts, fashion, jewellery and food.
This is help in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah are
We went to the one at Zabeel Park in Dubai.
A totally fabulous opportunity for children to pick the vegetables & fruits they'd like to eat for the week.
The collection in the market is unique too. I won't say it is 100% crafters... but its an awesome day out..
At the end of the crafters market, was a little art gallery.. Now isn't that impressive??
So go on and tell me what you did this weekend..
Join me at 'The Weekly Story' linky-party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
- Do a post on your blog: about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!