Monday 1 December 2014

Dusit Devarana ~ the rooms

Did you think I had enough of the Dusit Devarana?

The rooms were absolutely stunning... 

The ambient lighting was totally impressive..


There was a tub in the room.. which made it simply wow!! 


The marble sink.. was impressive.. 


There were two sets of rest areas... for him and for her.. 


a steam room for total relaxation.. 





One of my favourite aspects.. was how the rooms looked secluded.. With a pool view, and entrance to the pool .. Yes, the greenery and trees were placed in such a way, that you had your work private space and private pool.. 




This is some place I will surely visit again.. An absolute bliss and the perfect place in hustle bustle Delhi for some serene 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!