Happy Monday everyone... My kids are away and hence its time for a lovely weekend getaway... I love places like this that have beautiful interiors... maybe simple, but stunning... all the same!!
So this week, I continue with the Six Senses Zighy Bay... featuring one of their restaurants..
Look at the interiors... Old style.. classic..
Use of wood everywhere...
And Im super impressed with this hanging tree in the middle of the restaurant... Tell me what you think?
So join me at 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!