Monday 29 April 2013

The Weekly Story ~ wk 13

We had lovely weather this weekend... So.. Friday I did NOTHING... which is something, I never do!! *smiles*... Yes, I enjoyed the morning with mom at the spa,... then watched the kids jump in and out of the pool... the afternoon ended with an impromptu BBQ... Was totally brilliant... 

Evening was well spent with a few girlfriends too... *smiles*.. 


So now, Im showing off some blank walls of my home... 


What I love about this home... is that the swing is now a part of the living area... Which means... I sit on it all the time.. *smiles*


Nothings new... everything seems to fit perfectly well in some corner ... 


This area of the home already looks crowded enough... so I'm a bit confused as to what I want to do on the walls... Can't seem to decide.. as anything I have in mind... seems like clutter.. *sigh*.. 


The blue window here is a bit of a sore eye for me... Im planning on put plain wooden blinds here... so lets see if that makes any difference... 


... sneak peak into the dining area... above.. 

But I have this one stunning blank wall... that I'm going to leave blank for a while... 



I'm sure hoping you'll join 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!


Colours Dekor

11 comments:

  1. beautiful !!
    You are goona give that swing to me whenever your love for it shrinks a bit...you remember na you said that? ;-) and the price will be decided by me... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is looking great and fits perfectly in new home Patty....all your treasures are worth drooling:)..have you given a thought on painting the trim of the window?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous home ....love the curtains,swing ...everything ...
    Priy Sampath

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great Patty, I am waiting for the final coloured walls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely relaxing weekend! Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love blank walls.... they give you a sense of endless possibilities don't you think?!!!! coloring it... putting up paintings... putting up murals.. anything you want!!! can't wait to see what you do with the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that swing! You can NOW fit it in the living room.. where was it in the previous house? If I had anything as beautiful as that I'd put it in the living room for the guests to gaze and appreciate even if I had to do away with all the other furniture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW! That was absolutely beautiful.=D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!