Monday 22 April 2013

The Weekly Story ~ wk 12

Hello my lovelies... So how was your weekend?

I had a super busy weekend... Friday morning was the Dubai Terry Fox Run for which we arrived at 6am and stayed till about mid day. It was lovely to see the enthusiasm and energy!! Truly... people do believe in miracles.

Friday evening was the first of the Emirates NBD Classics II with Shubha Mudgal. It was an enchanting evening... She sang continuously for two hours and the crowd demanded more... Beyond impressive!!

Anyway, so Saturday was dedicated to cleaning, clearing, sorting.....


Here is my little one... who always helps me clean & clear... She is the second de-clutter queen... *smiles*


We've kind of settled in our new home... There is still a lot to do *smiles*

Which basically means... even our names are on the floor.. LOL... 



Oh... so once cleaning was done.. I quickly jumped to the opportunity of displaying some of my new finds from Indya kaleidoscope... 


Isn't this gorgeous??


What do you think of these?


Anyway.... so our new home is more or less similar to the old one... except its slightly older (in age)... which means.. the fineness and prettiness of my earlier home.. doesn't exist... 


Saying that... it just means that there are more white coloured walls... And you know how I totally love white walls... and can't wait to take out my brush... 



I visited some of you last week.. and I'll pop by to say 'hello' you the rest of you this week too...

So join 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!

Colours Dekor 

14 comments:

  1. Very beautiful home Patty.. look forward to seeing the fully done up home :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful house...very neatly done...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow such a good girl to help her mom .. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely....I envy the vast space...and it looks all dark and cool, perfect for the dubai weather now. I absolutely love the wooden chest-the painted one, have been searching and hunting since ages, esp for the right size...happy to see you enjoying your new abode. Wishing you peaceful and happy times in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new header!! Congrats on the new home. Looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely new design Patty! Congrats on the new home. Enjoy decorating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome header and lovely home ....u have the cutest helper ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww....girls can be so charming with their little gestures!!
    looking fwd to ur done-up home:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow..everything is looking great..can't wait to see the whole house tour :) and I love the new look of the blog. All the treasure looks lovely and u know...I have the same bullock cart just in antique finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ! Congrats on new house & Thanks for hosting !

    http://myhobbycorner.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your beautiful blog and am joining in your party for the first time. Thanks so much for hosting, hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful house Patty!
    Love the new header and the bronze bullock cart, thanks for sharing.

    Bindu Mallela
    http://crazy4colors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Patricia,

    your new home is lovely!!happy decorating!
    Also wanted you to know that I keep visiting your blog but only sometimes leave a comment.but all your posts are grt!

    congrats once again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aahhh.. the pleasure of decorating a new place from scratch :)
    Beautiful finds!!

    I missed the party this week :( Waiting for Monday to come!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!