Personalizing your space is giving it your special touch, inducing it with passion and transforming its character… The same applies to garden spaces.
Do you have a garden area? If you live in a villa in Dubai, the lease agreement confines you to the existing prominent features. Here are a few tips to enhance your space within those limits…
Divide your garden layout into two sections : the parts that will not change, example garage area, tiled floors, patio, driveway, etc… and the area where you will try out your gardening skills. Once this is defined you are ready to start.
Today we focus on accessories. Before making any purchases, measure the space that you are not going to plant in. This will enable you to buy suitable garden furniture like hammock, gazebo, swings, umbrellas, or rattan sofas, etc. Remember larger items like gazebos look fabulous in bigger spaces and bar style seating looks amazing when your space is confined…. And if you’ve got a comfy medium sized lawn, try out an Arabic seating or an easy going bench accompanies with sofas… mix – match and more…
Decorative items like statues, garden gnomes, bottles, clay pottery, pebbles, coloured cushions, etc add oomph to any space. Wind chimes & water features are another must have. These surely add the soothing and relaxing effect to your garden area.
Try illuminating your garden with LED solar lights in different shapes & sizes… from butterflies to flowers, to twinkling fairy lights. Brighten up your space by putting solar fairy lights into an old lantern. This creates magic in the evenings. And while the focus is on eco friendly solar lights… don’t forget tea lights… *smiles* Most importantly stay away from clutter.
Would be awesome to see you linking in your garden photos in the next four weeks... If you've got anything special to share, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
All photographs on this post by Reshma Sharma
Hope you are joining The Weekly Story linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!