Hello my lovelies... How are you all doing? I've had a horrible February... I can't even begin to explain.. So if you are wondering why I haven't visited you... its just been a horrible... horrible time... I'm away this week.. and when I come back I'll be gathering myself (soon!!).. and will surely be back in action before you know it...
So, you've seen part of Reshma's garden already... Today I'll show you some more...
and I am certain you don't need any tips from me today...
But the ample use of accessories and decor items... makes her garden simply perfect..
|the mat & terracotta horse makes this space lovely|
|appropriate use of log as plant pot|
|and what can I say about this?|
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!