Wednesday 27 February 2013

another balcony garden

This is not a balcony... this is a treasure... an enchanting space... 

I simply cannot believe how creative people can be... How even this little space in your apartment that is most often least decorated can turn into something this gorgeous... I could truly spend hours here!! 


... and this is the magic created by Sheeba and her hubby... in their apartment in Dubai


I cant say any more... the colourful bottles, the dwarf, all the other little accessories... are simply perfect... 


This stunning wooden piece has been created and painted by Sheeba's hubby... 






I sure hope these images have inspired you to create magic yourself...

13 comments:

  1. Wowww this garden stole my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reema Saravanan1 March 2013 at 08:09

    I love the wooden structure for climbers...I am planning to have one in my balcony too. But I dont have a skillful husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!!!!!!!!
    I just love the balcony....
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,,,luved this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. vandana craftsia1 March 2013 at 08:10

    Beautiful space...loved the addition of the pebbles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. housebuyersofamerica1 March 2013 at 08:10

    Amazingly beautiful!The pebbles and small accessories give the area a unique look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty,

    Wow , my garden pics on your blog, am so happy and to get such lovely comments from you and other ladies here is icing on the cake for me :).
    Thank you so much for posting the pics.

    Regards,
    Sheeba

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute balcony

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'pwetty pwetty' ! I love that we can do this in the desert...precious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this idea of having pebbles in the balcony and placing all the small lil' artifacts so beautifully on it...Cheers to Sheeba's hubby for creating such a beautiful wooden mesh on the wall and having those creepers on it makes it picture perfect...:)...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!