Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas


Hello my lovelies.. How is the Christmas week treating you? 

Have you finished shopping for all your gifts? Are they all wrapped up and under the tree? Or does Santa arrive with them? *smiles*

oh.. how I love this season... 


I'm away this week... and hopefully planning to stay away from the internet... just for a week... Thats possible!! isnt it?


Well a mixture of things lying around on tables in my home... Thought I'll share a few pics with you... 


Got this wreath that lights up... and put a jar in it... with a pretty red candle... and a silver string of glittering beads... 


I like how my Diwali candle fits in the wreath below... *smiles*


And Santa... and my tree.... 



Pictures of the tree in my next post... Yes the home is gold & silver this year... *smiles*...

Oh.. and here is wishing you all a Merry Christmas... Hope the day is filled with love and laughter... 

5 comments:

  1. The Christmas decor looks fabulous!!! I love how warm the home looks. there is something so vibrant and beautiful about this part of the year! Thanks for sharing the lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!!!!!
    Great.
    \Happy Xmas dear. Have a fentastic enjoyment.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry christmas,Patty.Lovely pics as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and your loved ones Patty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!