Monday 29 October 2012

The Weekly Story ~ wk 99

Hello my lovelies... How have you been?

This weekend... was our long weekend.. and I had vowed to do nothing... and thats exactly what I did!! Not completely true... Since I've been so busy with my older girly for three weeks or so .... this weekend was dedicated to my younger one....

So we did all the fun stuff that she loves ... watched three movies, went to the beach early in the morning, swimming, play areas, parks, and lots of absolutely rubbish craft work... 

The three of us are going to be busy for Halloween this year... so we decided not to put up our decorations... Its the Shujaat Khan concert on 31st Oct at DUCTAC, my girlies have over night camp in school...

*sigh*... but we still did two simple DIYs that I have to share with you.... Here is the first one.. 


Using spray paint and old bottles available at home...


Here is the work in progress... We used silver & orange...


and transformed those sad and boring bottles... to these cute halloween tea lights... 

The orange ones were spray painted from the outside.. and the grey one from the inside... but both looked equally pretty... 


This one was the cutest.... 


The grey one.. wasn't a huge success... I guess it was a wrong choice of colour.... What do you think?


Oh.. and last year... my friend.. Aisha.. shared this recipe for Halloween Cookies .. so if you are going to try it... Do send me an image.. *smiles*...



I know... I haven't stopped by your blogs... but promise to do it this week for sure... Till then.. do grab the weekly button and join the party... *smiles*..


Colours Dekor 

3 comments:

  1. love the orange DIY tea lights!!!


    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii Patty,love the tea-light holders :)
    I tried to add my Halloween Post to the link party put it says closed..:(
    Here's the link to my post -
    http://aadya-ananya.com/2012/11/01/halloween-2012-in-pictures/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!