Wednesday 5 October 2011

In the Spotlight ~ Of Spooks & Sparkles

I love this season of festivities, yummy food, dancing, friends and family... the glamour, the sparkle.... wow!! 'Of Spooks & Sparkles' is open till 5th November *smiles*!! Yes! Slightly longer!! 

Looking forward to seeing Navratri colours, Diwali preparations and festivities and not to miss the finale with Halloween ... So join in this linky party, with fantastic recipes, gift ideas, cards, crafts, home makeovers, DIYs, Diwali decor tips, Halloween ideas and anything else that is in the season... 


And these are images of Navratri celebrations at home... I'm going to share some Diwali and Halloween ideas this month... as well... *smiles*..



I can't wait to see what you've got in store this season... *smiles*

And if you are a non blogger, do email me your pictures and write up.. and I'd love to feature you here!!






Colours Dekor


~ Patricia 

21 comments:

  1. SPOOKS AND SPARKLES !!:) LOVE THE THEME OF THIS MONTH.WILL LINK IN PROBABLY MULTIPLES :)LOVE THE IMAGES YOU HAVE SHARED.wISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY HAPPY NAVARATRI :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... I am gonna link all the 'Crafturday Creative Mess Diwali Special' posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty you are always good in roping people to contribute creatively. A truly inspiring person.
    The lights are really very beautiful.
    Happy Navaratri to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Idea..Already linked in my post!!Will probably link in more posts as the days to Diwali lessen! Ty Patty for all the fun events..:) and what a beautiful Diwali deor you have going on in your home! love it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely pictures! Will try and put in some diwali decor pictures soon! Love the spook and sparkles theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics in your home and the theme! I am sure it is going to have everyone's creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty:
    I meant pics of your home not in your home :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty, after being blog-friends for all these months, have we actually started thinking alike :O

    I was planning on hosting a similar party :) Glad to see it on your blog. Will link up soon! Thanks for being an amazing hostess, always!

    Love
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Navratri decor... especially the chai holder... Have a great time with friends and family..!!
    Thanks dear for linking in... !! Hope to see more and more posts at the party ;-) ;-) ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful theme Patty, I so want chai glass stand...next time when I go India..I am bringing it:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely clicks Patty and Lovely theme too. These link parties of yours are so encouraging to the new bloggers and a fun place to the old ones too. Ooops!!! I just realised I missed my In the Zone link post only when I saw now that the theme has changed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning images! Enjoy the lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the gr8 pics...vl join the party soon...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me very encouraging comments. I have joined your linky party. Thank you for having me over..:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun gathering ... thank you so much for hosting and for your kind note about my Fall great room! *Becca* (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Diwali Patricia. Wish you and your loved ones good health, peace, joy, love and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!