Friday 28 October 2011

Diwali magic

Tell me what did you do this Diwali?? Just like every year, we created some magical moments with our closest friends *smiles*!! Every minute with family & friends is precious!! 



Here is a quick glimpse of my nest this Diwali.. I was actually far too tired to click any more pics... sorry!!



Totally love... love.. how magical diyas look...


Its amazing how just minutes before the puja... everything suddenly falls into place... And the home always ... always... looks stunning!!



Creating a lotus magic... on my dining table... What do you think??




Purple floating candles... with pink stones in them... I love the magic of purple and pink!!



And our front yard... complete with all these gorgeous diyas... that my little ones lined up... *smiles*




Oh.. and I got these new lights for the garden.. Aren't they pretty??



So go on.. and tell me what you did this Diwali?? And don't forget to be a part of the Colours Dekor Give away!! I can't wait to send you a stunning Diwali gift.. *smiles*


21 comments:

  1. Wow
    Very pretty.
    I love the garden lights.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed your house looks magical this Diwali night.Such gorgeously lit .enjoyed going thru each pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :) Your garden lights and pink-purple floating candle arrangement is so lovely. Looks heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a good space and what magic wand do you possess to make it look so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Patty! Loving all the posts. It has been terribly busy and hectic for me. Thanks for the pictures. It is fun to see Deepavali pictures with the candles and lamps. I did a pooja with the kids and had Deepavali dinner and then sent everything to the dorm :).
    My3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a such beautiful backyard to display all your stuff! We had so much rain on Diwali day, could not display any lights outside.
    Very beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your decorations always. You do a great job and inspire us all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty, home looks so warm and festive, love the mood it set. Happy belated Diwali, will send you my links for your event

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning pics...belated diwali wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diwali magic indeed Patty...I love all of the lights, your home is gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks very pretty!! Loved the lighting in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Diwali and New year.... loved the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your house always looks so lovely, and so different at each festival. Loved all the diyas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patty! As always your house looks stunning and so is your Diwali Decor..:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful pics! I wish I could visit your home to smell those candles and see their purple glory!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am coming to your home and taking all the pretty things from your house.
    They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty!! loved every bit of it:)..... and thanks for leaving a note at my blog...really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Incredible it is, just a masterpiece and out of the world. I really do appreciate your ideas and your dedication. Eyes got numb when i saw this. :) lots of love and keep it up. God bless you

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!