Friday 1 July 2011

In the Spotlight ~ Enchanting Entrances

In the spotlight for July ~ Enchanting Entrances!! ....
The first thing one sees when coming to your home is the 'entrance'... the front door, the walkway, or the glimpse as soon as you open the door. According to feng shui, the main entrance of a home is not just the means to enter your home, but the doorway that protects the home and the people that reside in there from unwelcome and destructive forces.
Here is a picture of my entrance way... and what you see as soon as I open the main gate for you.. I'll do another post with more pictures of the entrance way as well...
I cant seem to click pictures without Bumble being in them... *smiles*... I carried the 'Tulsi' pot all the way from India, during my last trip... Yes!! Im a bit mental like that..

... and I got new pots as well.... *smiles*...
So what will you be linking in?? This category can be interpreted in a lot of different ways... entrance to gardens, front walkways, courtyards, corridors, driveways, backyards, front yards, front door, outdoor, terrace... you be creative now!! Come on... link in quick!! I'm waiting... *smiles*
Please grab the below button for your post... so I have more people joining in...
Over the next few weeks... I'll show you ways to enhance your entrance way ... and am hoping you'll enjoy & like my attempt... *smiles*
Colours Dekor

27 comments:

  1. Bumble seems to be enjoying the photo shoot ;-) ;-) and the new pots look beautiful ... !! Love the cute butterfly garden stick ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patty, that is a lovely theme, I am definitely participating.. and you know, I have a similar board with our names :P Can't wait to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lake your new pots!

    Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I need to visit you and soon. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting....i loved the pic with bumble and the lovely tulsi pot...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doggie is sooo cute! I can't remember if I read the post about him....I have been away from blogland sooo long! This is a great link in pats...will try to link this time!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey ... Excellent blog. Thanks for visiting http://10yearitch.com ...

    Looking forward to spending time on your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Patty!!! Loved the theme, lets see if I can participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the theme!...and your entry way looks inviting, I've always loved your name plate:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful home Patty, I always have such fun looking at yours:) Love the Tulsi pot. I have been known to carry pots from different countries too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely theme Patty!would join in:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tulsi pot wow..love it. Bumble looks cute:) lovely theme, I have already joined and I will be doing another post too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Bumble looks very cute, seems to say you have to pass my inspection before I let you indoors.
    Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved the tulsi pot...even I carry things I LOVE from India...:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. great idea Patty! Catching up on my fav blogs tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your pots Patty. This looks like a promising series! Will keep popping in!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love your bell patty.I like the way it is hung.love your tulsi pot and pots as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful house entrance just like your beautiful home's interiors!!! love the Tulsi Pot and the name Plate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful entrance!!!Loved the tulsi pot and the flower pots!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely blog party. Just joined in. I love your wide front steps and the tiled name plate.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey i love this party!!!! had done a post on London doors a while back so i have linked that one! I just love doors and entry ways they tell you so much of the space you're going to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, new to this blog and a new follower...just added a link to your post on entrances..great idea! Hope you will follow mine.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I finally made it!! And have been going through the other entries... lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great theme indeed!. I finally managed to make a modest attempt with my entry :) cheers

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just checked several of these links.. lovely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a coincidence Patricia, we have got a new female pup and kept her name Bumbilli, and here your dog is also called Bumble, I am sure if I had a male pup I would have also named him Bumble.
    He is such a cutie pie, how is he looking now, post some pictures of him.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!