Monday 30 May 2011

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 33

“As a ‘lotus’ flower is born in water, grows in water and rises out of water to stand above it unsoiled, so I was born in the world, raised in the world having overcome the world, live unsoiled by the world”

~ Buddha
lotus dreams
Most weekends are spent dreaming of 'Buddha's' and 'lotus' ..... *sigh* Yes!! they are!!
I had a lovely weekend... what about you... ??? Thursday night we went to a friends place for dinner and karaoke night... It was lovely... Even better was the realisation that four of us have been friends for nearly 14 years now... And ofcourse... if I can sing a few retro songs... I've had a fabulous evening... *smiles* (I love... love... to sing..)
Friday we had family over.... so a little bit of chatting... running around with kids... and preparing for Saturday....
Saturdays... are pretty standard... to and fro.. two sets of 'ballet classes'... homework... school preparations... etc... etc... This weekend... was spent holiday planning... *sigh* ... and come Monday.. I'm still planning... So come link in this week... with stories of your weekend... *smiles*

  1. Do a post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!

Colours Dekor

~ Patricia

10 comments:

  1. Patty enjoy the weekend and come see my post for Anita's Paris Party! New Giveaway will be up on the 1st!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty, joining in this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pats....next time you're in India, let me know. I'll mail you some lotus seeds, then you can have the real thing in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by at my blog colorcanopy.blogspot.com. I am planning my week as well. Trip to India but before that I have to participate in.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you had a fabulous week... ;-) ;-) ....Lovely pictures... !!
    Have a great week ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures!!! Love your linky there are so many lovely blogs I get to discover through them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELY pics Patty!! Have a good week ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patty! Lovely pictures as usual and the lotuses too :) I joined in with my 100th post *big wide grin*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Patty, like the beautiful Ganesha's !!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!