Monday 23 May 2011

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 32

There is no trouble so great
or grave that cannot be...
much diminished by a nice cup of tea...
~ Bernard-Paul Heroux
Perfect Friday mornings, are when I listen to Retro music on Suno FM (for all my friends outside Dubai... you must listen to them online on Friday morning... your heart will skip a beat if you are a retro lover!!).... with a hot cup of tea..... singing with the tunes.... *sigh*
Oh... Do you like the image on top?? Gagan taught me to do that... *smiles*... I'm so enjoying it now... that every weekend... you'll see one such image... Oh.. don't blame me... go .. yell at Gagan!! *grin*
I had a rather quiet weekend... of cleaning, clearing, sorting, finishing chores that were left untouched for a while... I even dusted the carvings of the bench... can you see how clean it is??
I'm still dreaming of Pinks and Lotus'... and am slowing making the 'lotus empire' *smiles*
Saturday was rather on my own as well.... so what about you?? Hope you are linking in this week... Yes!! Yes!! I know... I've been busy.. and haven't had the time to pop into your blogs... Will do catch ups soon... Thank you for coming and visiting me... leaving your comments... surely keeps me motivated.... to take out a few minutes for my blog inspite of absolutely mental days...
Can't wait to see what you will be linking in this week... *smiles*

  1. Do a post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!

Colours Dekor

~ Patricia

13 comments:

  1. Clean, de-clutter...something that helps you mentally unwind...Have a wounderful week, my dear friend...so said Ganesha riding on the chariot....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ganesh ji and the pink cushion :) lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the glimpse of ur home in other post... Warm , bright n beautiful ala u.....

    The line abt a cup od tea is true.. nothing like tht to get the smile back on ur face... ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi the ganeshji on the Chariot is lovely !! Where did you get it from ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your beautiful pink cushion and the little Ganesha on chariot!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely images , patty.... !!
    And the first pic is awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is as inviting and beautiful as your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! I had some tea too ... just linked in. I love de-cluttering, organizing and re-organizing. It is such a big stress buster :) I have doing this major sort-of annual cleaning around the house and it feels great *big smile*.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOTALLY WITH YOU PATTY:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Patty! Liked the first and the 3rd pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. decluttering- thats what i am doing now since i am back home after a month ,missed reading ur posts,,happy week ahead,..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aha! Blame it on me???? kyon bhai?

    Found a pink lotus tealight holder. Thought of you---if we ever meet in person, I know what to give you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahah! gagan's taught me a lot of blogging tricks too :) and love the ganesha on a chariot!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!