Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance
but disappear when you get up close to them.
I don't know about you... but my weekends are like rainbows for sure!! Here is a outline of my busy and hectic weekend... I used to think week days are horrid, but now my weekends seem to be matching up to my week days!! *sigh*
On Thursday ... we went to Pizza Express (picture above) for a bloggers meet.. It was lovely to meet with Geetha, Asha, Richa, Harshita and Rose... We chatted away like old friends...
Then Rose & I headed off to my cousins 2nd birthday party... We partied till early hours of the morning...
Friday morning... was back to work... I had some stuff to complete prior to month end... After which the girls & I went off shopping to Festival City & Mirdiff Citi Center... I was totally exhausted...
Early evening, we had another 1st birthday to attend... The little girls ~ Jamina is the most gorgeous little girl ever!!
After loads of driving around town ... Alita (my cousin), Rose & I .... went away to our regular hide out... ~ Carribou Cafe.. They have the yummiest.. 'chocolate mint coffee'... Try this one with dark chocolate... yuuummm... heaven it is!! That's me ... in the pic above... in my Indian gear... (which is rare) *smiles*
Saturday.... was Sim's (my older ones)... First Holy Communion... The church was filled with 400 children... so much of excitement... such a buzz!! The kids look so so pretty... like little angels....
We didn't have much of a celebration.. Some last minute decor... and a family lunch get together... to celebrate this occasion... Pics will be posted sometime this week.. *smiles*
- Do a post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.
Any questions, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!