Monday 2 May 2011

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 29

Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance
but disappear when you get up close to them.
~John Shirley
I don't know about you... but my weekends are like rainbows for sure!! Here is a outline of my busy and hectic weekend... I used to think week days are horrid, but now my weekends seem to be matching up to my week days!! *sigh*
On Thursday ... we went to Pizza Express (picture above) for a bloggers meet.. It was lovely to meet with Geetha, Asha, Richa, Harshita and Rose... We chatted away like old friends...
Then Rose & I headed off to my cousins 2nd birthday party... We partied till early hours of the morning...
Friday morning... was back to work... I had some stuff to complete prior to month end... After which the girls & I went off shopping to Festival City & Mirdiff Citi Center... I was totally exhausted...
Early evening, we had another 1st birthday to attend... The little girls ~ Jamina is the most gorgeous little girl ever!!
After loads of driving around town ... Alita (my cousin), Rose & I .... went away to our regular hide out... ~ Carribou Cafe.. They have the yummiest.. 'chocolate mint coffee'... Try this one with dark chocolate... yuuummm... heaven it is!! That's me ... in the pic above... in my Indian gear... (which is rare) *smiles*
Saturday.... was Sim's (my older ones)... First Holy Communion... The church was filled with 400 children... so much of excitement... such a buzz!! The kids look so so pretty... like little angels....
We didn't have much of a celebration.. Some last minute decor... and a family lunch get together... to celebrate this occasion... Pics will be posted sometime this week.. *smiles*

Hope you are joining in the.... Weekend Wrap Up .... !! .. I'd love to see what your rainbow looks like.. !! ~~
  1. Do a post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!

Colours Dekor

15 comments:

  1. Your weekend was really nice and interesting.
    I wish you a nice and pleasant Monday dear Paty!
    Best regards and a kiss from Croatia:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packed weekend indeed Patty, but am so glad to have begun my weekend with all of you. :-) Chocolate mint coffee it is on my next trip to Caribou. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and ofcourse a special congrats for Sim and you :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh !!! I get exhausted reading your weekend posts :-) Always jam packed. Do all these bloggers live in Saudi. That must have been fun. Congrats to Sims.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh patty, nice quote about weekends! the same here weekends just disappear:-)
    Congrats to Sim! Nice picture! 400 is a big number! It would have been great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the bloggers meet thats something nice to hear...hope it will bring more wonderful posts coz of u guyz discussion...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...looking forward to more pictures. its always fun to read your weekend wrap ups.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patricia, I’m passing ‘The Stylish Blogger’ award to you. I will feel glad if you accept it and pass it on

    http://creativitymypassion.blogspot.com/2011/05/awards-and.html

    Thanks,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations for your daughter's communion! Looks like you had a special weekend. I added my link here and thanks for hosting the party. Have a lovely week!~Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Patty to Sim and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hv always loved girls dressed in those fairy white dresses... makes them angelic! N u sound pulling off a big event like its no biggie! Hats offf!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Patricia :-) And *Hugs* for following, you are the first :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. was lovely to meet up here..I am also drooling at what I see on that plate..should visit Caribou soon..ash

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!