Sunday 15 May 2011

Weekend Wrap Up 31

Hello all you wonderful people... We have been celebrating!!! The last 2 weekends were reserved for birthday parties for my princess Reya who turned 7...
The first weekend we had an "Around the World" birthday party (click here for more pictures) where all of Reya's school friends came dressed in costumes of different countries and then visited the continents around the world. Oh the time it took me to deck up just this one wall...
The next weekend was a "70s inspired Love and Peace party" for our close friends and family. The wall was decked up again... and it took just as time as the last week as I had to make all the decorations myself! Note to self... Choose a theme for which decorations are readily available in stores... wink wink!
So after working hard the past 2 weekends, when finally when this weekend arrived, both me and this wall here were ready... to just chill and relax... and that's what we did.
Friday night was an impromptu dinner at a friend's place. Yummy food and good conversation can really energize you no matter how tired you are! The highlight of the weekend was Reya's gymnastics annual exhibition where all the girls in the team perform. All the girls were amazing. And after a long time, I blissfully spent a few hours working on my front yard and back yard... The Roses are looking good this year.
And after all the R & R, I am now ready to tackle the Monday!!!
What about you? How was your weekend? Why don't you join the party and tell me all about it... Here's how!
Go on and join the Weekend Wrap Up...
  1. Do a Weekend Wrap Up post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles*
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to our blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.
Any questions, email Patty on torresp27@hotmail.com. You can also email me at shilpavir@gmail.com and I will try to help out if I can.
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of this blog to join the party..

11 comments:

  1. I can see that the princess had a wonderful celebration(s). Wonderful themes!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post Shilpa! Belated Happy B'day to your little one :)

    Here,purposely 'am addind a link against PLAGIARISM! Although I know this is a fun party,(and we design bloggers are here to spread out cheer and positivity) still 'am doing this....as I strongly feel these sort of ongoing crimes on blogland need some special attention!

    Well, if you or Pat want to remove this link please feel free to do so...

    Thanks.
    Sanghamitra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I added the "Around the World" party link in the post and the links below in case you guys want to check out the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thz a nice party i enjoyed...thx 4r presenting it to us shilpa...wishes to ur lil princess Rheya..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Birthday wishes to your little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated wishes to your little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post...lovely theme...belated birthday wishes to the little one!
    The rose looks incredible:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your li'l one Shilpa!! Linked in my entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many happy returns of your special ones birthday..I was busy with a birthday party cake and activities..linked my post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated wishes to your sweet daughter! Such a wonderful theme for birthday party. I added my link and thanks for hosting.~Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for such encouraging comments.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!