Tuesday 10 May 2011

a thousand words ~ Shalaka & Joy

*sigh* I was super thrilled to see these pictures... and these images speak 'a thousand words'
Joining in today is Shalaka & Joy ~ with images from their home in Barsha, Dubai !! Both of them edit magazines when Shalaka is not bringing up her two children or reading all these amazing books... and when Joy is not golfing...
and I'll leave you... with these amazing... eye candy!!
Hope you enjoyed these lovely pictures...
Will you be joining in 'a thousand words' series...

8 comments:

  1. i am a BIG fan of Bill Bryson as well...know his books by heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't books just make you happy?
    : )
    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waow..totally love the bottle filled with crayons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind words and thank you Harshi for thinking my bookshelves were good enough to be put up here - truly flattered :) My son is now at the age where he loves nothing more than messing up all our bookshelves. Harshi was kind enough not to post those pictures, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books and book shelves are the best way to pep up decor. Incidentally, I was going to do a post on my book shelf too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice to see shalaka...u pictures are amazing and ur taste towards books shows u ve lot of patience too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shalaka, love the bookshelves and the personal items interspersed:) We have similar taste in books:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this peek into your lives, Shalaka & Joy and I'm really loving how you store your golf tees! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!