Sunday 29 May 2011

A Thousand Words ~ collection 2

In the spotlight for May ~ A thousand words... Thank you all for joining in... Hope you've seen all the entries... here are the final few.... *smiles*
Urmi joined in with her post 'A thousand words'
By far my favourite entry... touched all the chords of my heart.... Kamini's ~ two thousand names and counting...
and finally Deepa with Devotion on an angel
Once again, thank you to all those who linked in to 'a thousand words'... Hope you'll link in to the In the Spotlight series in June as well... *smiles*

2 comments:

  1. Jus submitted mine! Am i too late :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patricia for adding me in and I am so excited:)))
    I am going to check 'em out...
    *lots of hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!