Wednesday 4 May 2011

Green Thumb Decor - Shanthi ~ Part 2

Hope you enjoyed Part 1 of Shanthi's Green Thumb Decor.... Here is the stunning part 2... *wow* Walk along.. these green... stairs!!
All these images are from her family home in Hyderabad!!
Here are some floating beauties!!
Such amazing palms.. !!
Now what do you think about this statue??
This garden is so so gorgeous... I'd love to stay here... *smiles*
Bamboo on the terrace... What a lovely idea??
The floating terrace steps... Are you inspired??
And just.. now.. she sent me two more pictures... Look at the little bloom... She simply wanted to be featured here.. isn't it???
What do you think of the little Buddha!!
Hop over to Shanthi's blog.... and dont forget to tell her how much you enjoyed these pics...
Oh.. and In the spotlight for May... is 'A Thousand Words'... Do join in the fun!! Or email me your posts at torresp27@hotmail.com

14 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!! Fantastic home. Enjoying this series as much as the Green Thumb, Patty!

    My3

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a beautiful home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shanti...you have a GORGEOUS home in hyderabad...PERFECT PERFECT!...Sorry for the caps, i just felt like screaming for joy...:-)...Pls share more pics...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am yet to close my gaping & drooling mouth Shanthi! Very very gorgeous! Thanks Patty for this beautiful post

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those floating steps! and the rest of her outdoors...Shanthi you have such good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ all Thank you all for this overwhelming response. This is a family home which I hope to inherit one day :-) and I was asked by my FIL to do the design and interiors for which I stayed one year in India and helped him finish it. I am happy to see that there is so much positive response from you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post...green just soothes one's mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have u done an inside tour of her place? if the outside is so beautiful! i m waiting to see the interiors!

    vEDA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful green home:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!
    I simply love it, perfect in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love that lotus bloom!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!