Hello my lovelies…. The weekend is gone!! Can you believe it was our long weekend.. but it disappeared equally fast.. I can’t seem to tell if my weekdays are busy… or weekends!! I simply don’t have time enough to dedicate to this blog… I really don’t!! This was my ‘eventful’ weekend…
Thursday, we had a painting assignment.. This was our first!! We painted two walls of a small office… The first wall was a fusion of grey… going into yellow.. and them wandering into a pretty reddish tone… This assignment was a mixture of excitement, nervousness, pleasure and stress!!! Its so so easy to paint the walls of your own home… where you are in control.. and if things go wrong… you can just paint it white again!! The wall has some more work to do!! The second wall we painted an earthy brown… This is surely not my kind of colour!!
Friday…. I had to attend the Terry Fox Run meeting… The run is on 25th Feb and I hope it’s a bigger success than last year.. Anyway, then in the afternoon, we went to work on the second wall.. We stuck some filmy posters on it.. This wall looked gorgeous according to me!! *sigh* This wall is complete and will be showcased soon in the ‘walls of character’ series..
Saturday….. was even more eventful!! I cleared another room in the house… and another bag full of things to give away!! *smiles* Even better… was walking around the garden… Moms got some pretty flowers… and is very pleased with herself…
I tidied up the garden… making it look neat & clean.. Now I know exactly what I want to put… where… I want to buy some earthen beauties… like lanterns, urlis, etc… That’s on my to-do list for March… so wait and watch!! In between this… we had two ballet classes and one ballet rehearsal… Yva & I also wandered off to
I cant tell you … how over booked I am this week… I’ve got trainings, new recruits, ballet classes, Terry Fox Run, backstage assistance…. and my list, as usual… is endless!! But I’ll survive!! Only thing is… I may be completely off blogger for a while.. I’ve got a few posts scheduled for you though… to keep you busy.. *smiles*So.... are you joining in this weekend.... Here is how .. ~~
- Do a Weekend Wrap Up post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles*
- No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.
Any questions, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
For all my non blogger friends, please email me on email@example.com with pictures and a write up of your Weekend happenings… and I’d love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!