Hello my lovelies… Happy New Year to you all!! Hope you’ve kick started your new year with a bang… I sure have!! I’m hoping 2011 will be better in a lot of ways compared to 2010!!
Watch out for more features on Colours Dekor in 2011 – it’s lovely to dabble in something new every once in a while, isn’t it? Some of them are ~
In the Spotlight ~ January & February are dedicated to ‘Walls with Character’… more on that one tomorrow.. I’m rather excited about it!
The Friday Mix will be a weekly blog swap… And am hoping you will all join in – details to follow soon.
I will also be taking ‘The Weekend Wrap Up’ and ‘Monthly Home Tours’ into 2011… so if you want your home to be featured on Colours Dekor or wish to blog swap, please write to me on email@example.com
I am also looking forward to more from the team ~ ‘Yum in a Jiffy’ by Anpu or Shilpa, ‘Book Reviews’ & ‘Colour in Focus’ by Rose and more ‘Everyday Crafts,’ from Urmi & Harshi.
Now back to the New Year weekend!! We brought in the new year with friends at home… and this is how the backyard looked.
- Do a Weekend Wrap Up post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles*
- No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.
Any questions, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
For all my non blogger friends, please email me on email@example.com with pictures and a write up of your Weekend happenings… and I’d love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!