Monday 27 September 2010

Table beauties...

Hello my sweets!! I have to share my happiness with you today. Indrani’s blog - I share… was one of the first blogs I started following when I first joined blogworld!! She talks about her travels in detail and is an avid photographer!! I am so proud of her today, that she is the only Indian in the top 20 for the Peoples Choice Award on Traveller. Please read her entry "Quenching migratory birds in an oasis in Khichan”. And if you like it (I am so sure you will!), and would contribute towards her winning, please register (it only takes two minutes) and vote for her!! The voting is open till 30th September and each vote will make a huge difference!! Candles make me happy…. Hence this weekend was filled with candles & more!!
I’m still stuck on my ‘lotus inspired’ room… but it simply doesn’t seem to be happening!! You know how it is right?? When you are searching for the cushions with ‘pink’ or ‘aqua’ or ‘green’ (the absolute shade which is in my mind)… and you just cant find it!!! That’s me right now!!! I can’t seem to find the colours or the kind of stuff I want… So I may just give up soon!!
I’ve also found this sudden surge of love for purple & pink… *wink* and that’s the way I’m diverting now… *smiles* I'm linking to Tablescape Tuesday!
Now.. now… my loves!! If you haven’t voted for Indrani as yet.. Please do!! Like I said.. it will only take you two minutes… and Indrani will surely make all of us very proud!!

15 comments:

  1. Wow ! Luv the candle arrangement... very beautiful , calm and serene, patty... ... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this arrangement! The flowers are gorgeous!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the set up on ur table...:)...and off i go to vote.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lotus themed room sounds exquisite Patty. dont give up that dream Patty. the flower arrangement is very very serene. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely candles...I agree Patty, it always happens that things seem to disappear off the shelves just when want them. Don't give up , yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lotus flowers with the candles is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sure pat..would go and vote now..and the images...it gives a SPA effect...so when r u calling for the SPA?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What serenity Patty! Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely candles!!

    will surely vote......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! Hopping on to Indrani's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. tranquil!! Totally exudes a feeling of calmness...so zen like!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice arrangement.candles & flowers can't do without them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! Yep, you can't go wrong with candles and flowers

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!