Friday 17 September 2010

Happy Friday...

Oh.. I’ve been waiting for ‘Friday’… Today is my kitchen clean, clear, de-clutter day… It will take me all day… but when I’m done… Oh the joy!! *smiles* As the rest of the world is celebrating fall… I’m celebrating the start of our outdoor season… The weather is ‘just right’ today… Can't say pleasant… But I’ve been waiting so long… Might as well enjoy it!!
The girls & I are morning people… This is a 6am picture. Returned from my walk… with a bunch of these to put around the house. Sims is away at her cousins place… So its just Yva and me.
No prizes for guessing which mug is hers?? Yes!! This is my little monster.
I totally admire those who put together amazing tablescapes!! Do check Tablescape Thursday for inspirations! I'm also linking to Outdoor Wednesdays!
We decided to sit in the front yard as protest… My hubby got this yesterday… it now occupies half my garden (not really) space!.. and I am sooooo not pleased!!
Can you make any corner cozy?? Have you joined in the Cozy Corners September party?? What are you waiting for?? Go on and join the fun.. I’d love to see you there!!

14 comments:

  1. lovely bright images of a very happy friday Patty. enjoy the rest of the weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images to end the week, have a happy weekend Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0600 hours! I am not just a morning person...though i wish i was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots Patty and I loved those flowers ...Very pretty :)
    Well I am a morning person too..!
    Nice happy morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics Pats. I loved your bougainvillae in the teapot. gorgeous! and love the stuff u own...yr home is shaping up really well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pics......hv a gr8 weekend ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics. Enjoy your Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outdoor space..... Too good..

    ReplyDelete
  9. MEN!!! sorry patty, I'm totally stumped on this one. When you figure it out, tell me what to do with a giant carrom board sitting in my bedroom...

    and helmets and soccer balls and pool floaty things....I wish I had a garage/basement to shove everything in. :(

    I like your pretty space!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well - could you create a cover - like a table cloth for it? Or does it fold in half and up (I am thinking of a similar table I have seen? It would take up less space and you could put a decorative screen in front of it? At the very least, put your chair in front of it, facing the other way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I'm so sorry about that ping pong table....maybe you can make a great/large table covering and use it as a buffet table to serve guests at a party. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  12. a very nice setting to spend time with family..... !! Love the terracotta chimes.... !!! ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!