Friday 20 August 2010

lamp & lantern love...

I’ve had a lampful week… *smiles* I received this mysterious looking package with a lamp (similar to the one below) in it… Sorry I don’t have a pic for you of my lamp… so I’ve stolen Kamini’s pics… You can buy this lamp from Matsya…. Neha is an bundle of talent… and I admire her talent..
Anne from work, got me this lantern from her Oman trip… I was touched that she remembered me when she saw this lanterns … and above all remembered how much I love lanterns…
I love to show off my lanterns & lamps…. So one more pic for you… Linking to Funky Junk Interiors & My Romantic Home
Today and for this week, it will sit on my coffee table. I’m wondering if I should put this lantern at the entrance of my house or the old one. Suggestions please…

12 comments:

  1. absolutely..i love lanterns..u know u get here in Hyderabad..next to the newly constucted jagannath temple u have many such..exactly similar lanterns

    I love Kamini's taste of picking lanterns..too good..and Neha's products...iam going to buy from her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lanterns for the lantern lover...so happy that your week is going well. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked it Patty! Yes Deepa, I have seen them too at that little terracotta place by the temple, only they are not painted as beautifully as these! Have a lamp filled week Patty! And i think you should hang your old lamp at the entrance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each time seeing them and falling in love all over again with them...desperate to buy them now...then I will love to show them to you ...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and very romantic lanterns!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful.. I am a fan of Neha's work too.. droll over her FB page pics all the time..!! Your friend got you a lovely lamp..Moroccan style..Lucky you!!!
    Have a nice weekend!!
    Cheers, P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colorful lamps and I am sure I am heading on a lamp hunt this weekend or may be will just do it online.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Patty!! do it and send me the pictures ...pronto!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the lamps are gorgeous.I love moroccan lamps and I want one now.. badly.:-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lantern on the coffee table would look good anywhere-it's wonderful-Happy pS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These lanterns are beautiful and unique. I especially love the second picture and the way that the lantern picks up colors from the wall art. Thanks for sharing the links.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!