Saturday 13 February 2010

Loving it ...

Look a friend gifted me this... Hubby & I were meant to go away for two days next week..... Hence she thought I was in desperate need for this...
I totally love it... What do you think?? I'm not a huge romantic... but need any reason to celebrate... specially celebrate love and the people I love... Tomorrow is just another reason for me to tell all the handsome people in my life... that I truly love them and to thank them for making such a huge difference!!
Yes! its Valentine's day.... for me & the girls... its another reason for a little bit of craft, a few candles, a little extra decor and voila its a celebration topped with lots of love.. We were meant to do this with photographs... but time hasn't been my best friend lately... so we opted for post it notes instead... and the girls have written little notes for the people who they love. And as they named the people... from grand parents, uncles & aunts, to friends & teachers... and then reasoned out why they mattered.... I laughed.. sometimes was a bit shocked... but all is fair in love & war they say!!
The notes are adorable... some will form a part of my memories... I will be emailing them out to everyone today...
Oh.. Also, the girls are having a tea party tomorrow... They've invited friends who mean the world to them, and have packed little gifts (almond chocolates in pretty pink pouches) for them as well. I thought it was very sweet..... (the chocolates!! *wink*)..
So what are you doing for Valentine's Day?

9 comments:

  1. Pats, I thought this was SO cute!! Are those post its? Do I have one?? *hopefully*

    It's beautiful - and a great way to get the girls involved in V-Day festivities (we just need a reason!)

    Chk my fb wall too. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... they are post its... Ofcourse you have .. ONE?? Two!! although Ara has three...

    True.. that.. just another reason to celebrate..

    Thanks for putting it on your wall.. *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the messages on the wall and that you'll be mailing them to those whom they are written for! Adorable ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Thats so very sweet!!! Looks Lovely! Very innovative...

    I am following ur blog in Facebook as well:)))

    Advance Valentine Day Wishes to you and ur girls:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful way to celebrate!!! happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo...Pats...what an adorable idea! May i please steal this...pl pl..i would love to do this with Sara ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely gift! And the heart post-it's are adorable! Happy V day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the heart made with Post-It notes! How cute is that? My daughter would really get into something like that--I think it'll be our project this afternoon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Door hanger is really really cute. Take that where you are going and enjoy! Happy V day! :))

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!