Saturday 20 February 2010

Co-blogger find (February)

I know I said 4 blogs… but I have 6 this month.. So here are my new finds that I’m totally in love with…. (in alphabetical order) Do check Co-blogger find (January)!!
Art by Nirja
I know I’ve featured Nirja here twice, but I am totally in love with her work and I am sure you will be as well. Do visit her Esty shop Kalakar
Kaleidoscope
Last but not the least....
Personaleehkin
If I haven’t found you as yet... obviously... haven't featured you here, so please do drop me a note on torresp27@hotmail.com... And I’d love to follow your blog… and be inspired!!
So now go on … check out these wonderful blogs – and don’t forget to comment & follow them!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for pointing me to such lovely blogs Pat. They are very cool!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patricia for this honour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Patricia, Thank you for featuring Kaleidoscope.I am so delighted.
    Preethi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very honored to have been featured on your blog.

    =)

    Nirja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great tips and thanks again for leaving comments on mine...makes my day everytime!

    Sundeep

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!