Monday 19 January 2009

Featured

Thank you for featuring 'Colours Dekor'
If you've featured 'Colours Dekor' and are not listed here, I'm so sorry!! I overlooked it... Please email me on torresp27@hotmail.com and I'll gladly add you to the list.. Thank you!! *smiles*

2nd Dec 2010
A Design Enthusiast

16th Aug 2010
Purple Homes - Design Talks

8th July 2010
Saffron & Silk ~ An ode to fellow bloggers

30th Jun 2010
Of Peacocks and Paisleys ~ Lets talk drama

13th Apr 2010
Ethnic Indian Decor - Peacock Wall

11th Mar 2010
Indie Home ~ Home Tour

25th Feb 2010
Ethnic Indian Home ~ Home Tour

26th Feb 2010
Ethnic Indian Home ~ Orange Wall

8th Feb 2009
Indian Summer ~ A few good blogs

The Ideal Home & Garden, Nov 2010 (Indian issue)
Thank you Chandana Banerjee, Pink Elephant Writing Studio



Also a feature in the 'Khabar Magazine'... (Feb 2012) Check page 42 to 50 for the complete article... A huge thank you to Girija who has done a super fabulous job putting this together... Makes me feel like I was having coffee with Kamini, Sudha, Anu and Gagan.... 





On the Khabar webpage Feb 2012


Prismma featured me : Decor wrapped in sunshine in 2011




Prissma feature on Lotus themed decorating ideas


Inspired Living Dubai, Sept 2012


Salt n Peppa, Dubai, March 2012




1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I regular top blog readers, and your blog is in my one of top blog reading list, I really love and like reading your blogs! And I really liked this post as well.. All the best keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!